The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers. It is given to “bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in theblogosphere”.
I was nominated by the absolutely wonderful GOTRAVELGLOBAL. This blog is no joke, and I’m still trying to remain calm that I could possibly even be nominated, let alone read, by them. Some travel blogs skimp on content, but I truly love to read, recommend, and re read these posts. If you need a reccoendation for just one post, check out https://gotravelglobal.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/the-cool-hostel-worker/
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
When did you start your first blog and if it is not the current one about what it was?
- I started my very first blog about 7 years ago (wow it doesn’t even feel like I’ve been alive that long) and it was just about the summer and my general thoughts. I didn’t realize it at the time, but I just loved to write and I needed somewhere to be able to share my writing with others.
Dream travel destination?
- My DREAM travel destination…. This is actually a lot harder than I thought it would be to answer. I think right now I have an extreme amount of Wanderlust for Italy. I know that is very general, but I want to hike in Cinque Terre and see the canals of Venice, watch the sunset over Florence, go everywhere in Rome, see the Misanthrope in Naples, see Pompeii, and.. well… I think you get the point!
Name one book/movie that has inspired you
- I would have to say that lately I have felt myself being inspired by Cowboys and East Indians by Nina McConigley because I did a lot of research into it, met Nina, and I love the characters search for themselves despite everything.
What countries have you traveled to?
- USA, France, Spain, and (very soon) The Netherlands
Tell something funny that has happened for you in plane
- I SPILLED MY COFFEE WHO DOES THAT
What is your own favorite post from your blog?
- These questions are really hard… I think I really like my post about Being in the Moment vs. Dreaming of the Future because it is some of the most raw content on my blog
What are your three must listen road trip songs?
- Most of my road trips take place with my amazing boyfriend Brandon, and we love to jam to: 1. Friction by Imagine Dragons (strictly only until he finally says “can’t fight the friction” then changing it), 2. Paris by Magic Man, 3.Trees by Twenty One Pilots
Do you believe in destiny?
- I believe that my God has a plan for me
Share your secret blogging advice with everyone
- Actually read other blogs and stop being selfish, its about us not me.
Train, car, ship or plane travel? Which one do you prefer?
- PLANE! I love flying
Introduce your blog in three words
- Travel Fo Dayz
11 amazing blogs
- theworldismymuseum.com -Melissa is a beautiful person inside and out
I’m sorry but I really really liked the questions I answered and want to know that about all of you. So here you go:
- When did you start your first blog and if it is not the current one about what it was?
- Dream travel destination?
- Name one book/movie that has inspired you
- What countries have you traveled to?
- Tell something funny that has happened for you in plane
- What is your own favorite post from your blog?
- What are your three must listen road trip songs?
- Do you believe in destiny?
- Share your secret blogging advice with everyone
- Train, car, ship or plane travel? Which one do you prefer?
- Introduce your blog in three words
I love you all and I hope you have a great day!