The Ultimate Self-Guided Amsterdam Walking Tour
If you only had one day to see Amsterdam, or just wanted to see as much as possible in one day, here’s how!
Just follow this Amsterdam Walking Tour. The tour is laid out as a circle so that you can start at the point closest to where you are staying, and work your way back! Luckily, Amsterdam is small enough that you really can “hit all the spots” in one day, as long as you follow this map!
The numbers listed below correspond to the numbers on the map! Screenshot or download the map!
- Stedelijk Museum
- Van Gogh Museum
- Rijksmuseum (IAmsterdam Sign)
- Heineken Experience
- 16 Bridge View
- Rembrandtplein (Rembrandt Square)
- Bloemenmarkt (Stins Flower Market)
- Fault In Our Stars Bench
- De 9 Straatjes (The Nine Streets, the best shopping and canal views, to be continued later)
- Dam Square
- Optional side tour (starred in green) to Central Station, Church of Saint Nicholas, SkyLounge Amsterdam, Top Floor of Openbare Bibliotheek Amsterdam, and NEMO Science Museum
- Noordermarkt (Monday markets in the beautiful Jordaan area)
- Anne Frank Huis
- The Rest of the Nine Streets
The End! What a long, yet extremely worthwhile day. I hope you fell in love with Amsterdam!
SAVE ME ON PINTEREST!